Kellie Elder is a full time professional with over twenty-five years experience in client relations and service.
Specializing in the sales and marketing of single and multi-family residential homes, townhouses and condominiums, Kellie's commitment to excellence will help to guide you smoothly through the buying and selling process.
Kellie is dedicated to her clients before, during and after the transaction and she believes in going the extra mile when it comes to service. She is a strong negotiator and is committed to protecting the interests of her clients.
Born in Victoria, raised in Alberta, Kellie returned to Vancouver Island in 2005 to pursue her career in Real Estate. In her spare time, she enjoys painting, gardening, reading, exercising and spending time with her friends and family.
"I feel very fortunate to be living in Victoria, one of the most beautiful cities in the world! I love working in the Real Estate profession, where everyday I am able to help people through the sometimes difficult process of buying or selling their home. I strive to provide value far in excess of my clients' expectations, and to be your REALTOR® for life, protecting your interests along the way.
I am proud to be associated with the Sutton Realty name. I am appreciative of the high standards and ethical business practices for which it stands. If you, or someone you know, can use my expertise and commitment, please contact me with the assurance you will be well taken care of. Thank you."
What Kellie Can Do For You...
Some of the reasons why you will benefit by hiring Kellie:
- Help you to identify your selling goals
- Help you to attract more buyers
- Help you to market the inside and outside of your home effectively
- Help you to reach Buyers through the MLS® Service and proper advertising including various internet sights
- Help you to qualify prospective Buyers
- Help you to Negotiate with prospective Buyers
- Help you to stay informed at all times
- & last but not least, Help you to determine the best asking price!
What you want is to get the most money, as quickly as possible with the fewest problems.